Tuesday 27 March 2012

revlon super lustrous lipstick blackberry 640

May this be, my perfect red?

Not this black berry.


This blackberry. Number 640.

A highly pigmented red based lipstick which looks fantastic on dark skin. Seriously if you are olive to dark brown this will most certainly suit you sir. You can wear it sheer or layer it. Its brown base means its very flattering and its like a dark brick red. I went to dinner and then out afterwards and only had to reapply once ( of course i used a lip pencil first). My sister says it reminds her of a constance carroll lip colour she rocked in the 90s and suffice to say i will be keeping this in my bag. Oh and here is my lovely assistant aka big sister wearing it with a brown liner,

and here's a swatch from my arm

It actually looks Darker on then in the photos. Weird. Anyway i picked mine up on a market stall ( Oh the shame!) so I'm not sure if its in stores or online, but a quick Google looks like its readily available on the net and quite cheap. So if you're going for a dark red try this.

No comments:

Post a Comment