Sunday 8 April 2012

Laval lipstick in Cerise review. Rihanna pink lipstick dupe

First dupe post?
Oh.
I wasn't looking for a dupe, i just wanted to find something new. I have branched out of nude coloured lipsticks for me and dipped my toes into red. Sometimes. But i have had a problem with pinks for a long while. Its hard for me  because although i do like the colour i don't want to run the risk of either having pepto bismal lips or just looking all out deranged.
So i spied this lipstick called cerise by Laval and thought, hey why don't i try it out? Its cheap and i can see what the colour looks like on me.
Laval lipstick Cerise. .Holla!

I love it! Its a deep dark hot pink and is actually kinda flattering. ( Urmm excuse where i went outside of my lip line on the left there, it was a slight cosmetics malfunction and won't happen again)

It also looks almost alike to Pop star Rihanna's lipstick circa flattering hairdo years

so if you have ever wanted this lip colour try Laval lipstick in Cerise.

Does it last i hear you say? Yes and maybe too well. Its a pain to get off. It stays on all night and even after a night of sleep. Yes i went to bed with my makeup on and yes i am well aware that i am now doomed to a face like a crater filled moon, a barren womb and no man of woman born shall marry me.

So anyway its long lasting, looks good on dark skin, does not dry out lips and is cheap as chips. ( less than £2. Whats not to love?

Available online and in a market stall near you.
Laval cosmetics  i salute you

No comments:

Post a Comment