Friday 20 December 2013

Alba Botanica Leave-in conditioner



Now the only hair moisturiser I use. Creamy, moisturising and thick. Yet affordable. Over here in the UK most natural leave-ins imported from the states will cost in the double figures. If you have a lot of hair or are a frequent washer it just won't make any financial sense.

Thats why i love this product.

For years I have been searching for a moisturiser I can get easily at a good price and that performs well and thats what i've found. Anyone with natural afro hair/very curly hair, who likes a thick emollient cream with fantastic ingredients, this is it. The only downside according to my sister is that it "smells like bum". I have no problem with the odour and my hair definitely doesn't smell like bum, the natural smell disapates in seconds lol, so don't worry about it. If you prefer heavily fragranced products this probablky isn't for you, but i love it. I've repurchased it three times and will continue to do so. I LOVE THIS STUFF!

It costs £6.29 at bath and unwind 

No comments:

Post a Comment