Tuesday 31 December 2013

La Roche-Posay Effaclar K review

Yes my packages are dirty, cos i use em!
Tag line- it works kind of.



Well well well. Effaclar K, you served me well but it's going to be a no.  La Roche Posay has a great reputation and in the UK its products now easily availaible in Boots are fast becoming "cult" classics. I used the sunscreen a couple of years ago and then hopped on the Effaclar range bandwagon.

What i liked:

It got rid of three clumps I had on my cheek that weren't spots, i don't know what they were but they were tiny and only effeclar moved them.  I also felt that my cheeks were kept relatively clear
However my head would not respond and the breakouts there just continued unimpeded. I also want sure how to use it. It has a tiny amount of retinal in it, so I choose to use it at night only. It says it's a good base for makeup but it's not clear what it is exactly. I also wasn't impressed with the ingredients. For the price it's a whole lot of filler, and though i don't greatly mind filler, i'm not paying £20 for it.
I think if you have very mild spots and pimples and by mild i mean mild it'll work for you. But its not a strong treatment lotion.


No comments:

Post a Comment