Saturday 16 June 2012

Clarins Rouge Prodige 110 Litchi Lipstick review/swatch








I really like this lipstick. Its a pinky brown lip colour that glides on smoothly is very moisturising and smells lovely. In terms of packaging and texture the revlon lip butters look like  a direct rip off to me , however for someone like me with naturally dark pigmented lips the colour pay off of the clarins is better.

Its a lovely shade and a great pink for darker complexions if you don't want to go bright or neon, but understated and pretty.

Does it last? It claims to, but in my opinion all lipsticks have to be reapplied and to be honest I'm always eating when i go out so i can't really gauge its long lasting claims.


3 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty colour on you. I've never really paid Clarins makeup much mind (thought it a bit elderly) but these swatches look beautiful. Thanks for sharing :) !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it was such a surprise, i also bought a colour called melon and will go back for more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well good luck with that.... Litchi is becoming increasing difficult to find.It never fails....when you find a product you love it is inevitable that it will be pulled from production.I give up... I think I'll just go with chapstick and be done with it... I've grown weary of the chase.

    ReplyDelete